How the Real Madrid striker made history with his first solo goal
- by admin
Today we get to hear how Ronaldo became the first person to score in a solo goal in the history of La Liga.
In a match against Valencia, Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first goal in a La Liga match.
The Portugal international was part of the side that beat the Spanish giants in the first leg of the Copa del Rey final in Madrid.
The striker was part in a brace for his side against the club which is still without a winning goal since the season started.
Ronaldo’s goal came in the 81st minute and he received the ball from his team-mate Nani and raced onto the pitch.
He fired his shot past Luis Suarez to open the scoring and it was the striker’s first solo shot of the season.
He is only the fourth player to score a solo shot in a game.
Today we get to hear how Ronaldo became the first person to score in a solo goal in the history…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview