‘I didn’t think I’d be in this position’: I thought I’d have to go back to the drawing board
- by admin
“It was kind of a strange feeling,” she said.
“I’ve got to say I was kind to myself because I was so tired and I wasn’t thinking, ‘Oh, I need to get out of this.’
I just kind of had this sense of, OK, this is how I feel, this was a good place to be.”
The interview with her therapist is one of many examples of how a series of events that she says were part of the same “mood-changing” process, along with a series that occurred over the course of a year, helped her become better.
“I think the main thing that’s helped me through this was that I think I can get past it,” she explained.
“If I go through this again and again, I know I’m going to get it, and I know that I can go back and change.”
She added: “I think it’s really important to let yourself be who you are.
And if you let yourself do that, you’ll always be the person that you are.”
This article originally appeared on CNN.com.
“It was kind of a strange feeling,” she said.“I’ve got to say I was kind to myself because I was…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview