When will the next generation of the tech industry get access to an education?
- by admin
Lana Rhoades, the founder of the startup incubator ARK, answers a question from Recode’s Kara Swisher in this interview.
Rhoads, who is also the CEO of Lava Labs, has been a key player in ARK’s journey from early stage, to commercial, to VC funding, to being acquired by Amazon for $970 million.
I was one of the people that said, if you have a good idea, if it’s the right idea, it’s worth putting it on your resume.
So we have, for instance, over the years, over a period of time, started companies like Lava, but also have a little bit of experience in startups and in venture capital.
And that’s really what it boils down to is having that entrepreneurial drive, having that kind of energy that you don’t have to take it personally.
But I’ve always been a proponent of trying to find ways to make sure that you’re not only making money, but making an impact, that’s what’s important.
The idea that you can do this for a million bucks is really appealing to me, because you don
Lana Rhoades, the founder of the startup incubator ARK, answers a question from Recode’s Kara Swisher in this interview.Rhoads, who…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview