What’s Next For Oprah Winfrey? – Buzzfeed
- by admin
Oprah Winfrews interview with The Wall Street Journal has become the first to feature a question about gender identity.
It is followed by a question on her future as an actress, followed by questions about her health and health issues.
“As someone who’s a woman, I’m still learning, I still get emotional,” Winfrey told the Journal.
“It’s an important question for me to ask, because it means that I’m not sure what I’m going to do.”
The interview also features questions about how she will be viewed as an adult, her health, her family, her life as an actor, and her life after acting.
Winfrey, who is 66, has said she wants to stay active, have kids, and become involved in philanthropy.
She is also a big supporter of trans rights.
“I want to be a voice for my fellow women and girls,” Winfreys daughter, Chantal, said in a statement.
“We need more women like Oprah Winfried to take a stand and say, ‘I’m a woman.'”
Read more at Buzzfeed
Oprah Winfrews interview with The Wall Street Journal has become the first to feature a question about gender identity.It is…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview