Why we still don’t have a ‘Cult’ interview
- by admin
The “cult” interview is an essential part of the “real world” interviewing process.
It is when you ask someone questions that are so different that you get them to reveal themselves in a way that makes you feel like you’re talking to someone that actually has a lot to say.
But what does it really mean to be a “cult leader?”
What are the benefits of being a cult leader?
Read moreRead more
The “cult” interview is an essential part of the “real world” interviewing process.It is when you ask someone questions that…
- Why are people in nursing homes so happy to be away from home?
- How Oprah Interviews Porn Stars, Gets ‘Dirty Job’ interview
- How to exit interview without sounding desperate
- Interview with a receptionist who helped the new Star Wars movie win over critics
- How to create an online wedding cake in under 2 hours