Why we still don’t have a ‘Cult’ interview
- by admin
The “cult” interview is an essential part of the “real world” interviewing process.
It is when you ask someone questions that are so different that you get them to reveal themselves in a way that makes you feel like you’re talking to someone that actually has a lot to say.
But what does it really mean to be a “cult leader?”
What are the benefits of being a cult leader?
Read moreRead more
The “cult” interview is an essential part of the “real world” interviewing process.It is when you ask someone questions that…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview