Why Did We Make ‘Crazy Rich Asians’? 3 Reasons We Did It
- by admin
“Crazy rich Asians” is a term I’ve heard thrown around a lot recently.
In this episode, we’re joined by actor-comedian JT Taylor, and the man behind “The View” to discuss why we picked that name for the upcoming episode of “Cult of Personality,” as well as his upcoming tour.
Taylor explains why the name was chosen, the reasons behind its origin, and what he hopes people take away from the show.
We also take a look at how the show’s production team decided to create an interview that feels “Craziest,” as Taylor says.
Finally, we talk to “Culture” producer Scott Thompson about the upcoming Season 6 of the show, and whether we can expect to see the same type of “crazy rich Asians,” as we did last season.
WATCH: ‘Cult’ Star Talks Casting & More at SXSW 2018Watch a preview of the episode below:
“Crazy rich Asians” is a term I’ve heard thrown around a lot recently.In this episode, we’re joined by actor-comedian JT…
- Harry Meghan: “I’ll Do Anything for a Man”
- Why Is Amazon Doing The Angular Interview Questions?
- Why you should watch Oprah Winfrey interview—but not the other way around
- NHL job interview outfit says it’s ‘totally prepared’ for ‘virtual interview’ with potential new head coach
- Yuri Bezmenovsky Interview