How to handle a difficult interview with Markle
- by admin
Markle, the former queen of France and the world’s most famous face, has had her share of tough questions over the years.
The queen, who is married to the former president, has faced criticism for refusing to comment on the murder of a journalist and for her own perceived lack of patriotism and openness.
On Tuesday, she told an interviewer from France 2 radio that she had no regrets.
“I think the world is in a difficult moment,” she said.
“People have to be honest with themselves.”
The interview was part of a two-part series about the queen.
Read the first part here.
Markle, the former queen of France and the world’s most famous face, has had her share of tough questions over…
- Chris Evans Interview Dress, Interview Dress: We Are The Champions!
- Which of the following interview questions are most commonly asked in the workplace?
- Trump: I have a big ‘Make America Great Again’ hat
- Chris Evans: ‘We’re still learning’ from his father’s murder
- How to ask the perfect interview question