Target interview questions: Is Bolton still going?
- by admin
The Hill is reporting that Bolton has agreed to interview for a job with Target as a retail manager.
Bolton is currently a consultant for a firm that designs and manufactures high-end clothing for Target, which is looking for a new senior associate for its retail team.
Bolson will have a full-time position at Target as an associate.
He also is currently working as a consultant with the firm.
The Hill also reports that Boltons interview was with a different agency.
It is unclear if the interview was conducted with a company that is a competitor or one that is not a competitor.
The Hill’s sources say Bolton will be working on Target’s senior apparel and retail team as a manager.
He is expected to report to the new chief executive, Craig McMillon.
Bolton was the first male executive from a major retailer to interview at Target.
The Hill is reporting that Bolton has agreed to interview for a job with Target as a retail manager.Bolton is…
- Chris Evans Interview Dress, Interview Dress: We Are The Champions!
- Which of the following interview questions are most commonly asked in the workplace?
- Trump: I have a big ‘Make America Great Again’ hat
- Chris Evans: ‘We’re still learning’ from his father’s murder
- How to ask the perfect interview question